747 W. CHILDS AVE. MERCED, CA 95301
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a dedicated and friendly Medical assistant to join our clients team! (Bilingual Spanish)
This is a full-time, temporary opportunity, paying $13.50 per hour. Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Travel between Merced/ Modesto sites
- Medical Assisting certificate from an accredited program
- Current American Heart Association BLS CPR certification REQUIRED.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rooming patients and perform vital signs
- Prepare patients for provider; anticipates needs of provider to maintain efficient patient flow.
- Administer Vaccines/ injections
- Perform EKG’ s and X-ray
- Ensure exam rooms are clean, stocked, and ready for patients.
- Clean, prepare, and sterilize instruments.
- Assist provider with procedures and exams.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Must be able to work well in team environment.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced work environment, flexibility and adaptability are essential.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Crystal Diaz is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crystal's passion and dedication in wanting to help others comes from her professional and diverse background in the Healthcare and Staffing industry. Born and raised in the Bay Area, Crystal is excited to continue her career as a recruiter in the Central Valley and help each individual to the best of her abilities. Currently pursuing her AA degree in Business Management, she hopes to continue helping others be successful!