Walnut Creek, CA 94507
Are you looking to work within the medical industry? Do you have at 2 or more years of experience working as a Medical Assistant? If so, we are looking for you! We need Front and Back Office Medical Assistants for a premier medical facility in Walnut Creek. These positions require the ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and on-call shifts. True medical professionals who are dedicated, determined and willing to roll up your sleeves and assist are deeply desired! This department is very busy, so at least 1 year of experience is required.
A day in the life in this role:
- Greets patients, assesses patient' s general condition and takes vital signs and weight.
- Maintains exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials. Ensures cleanliness. Prepares list of medical supplies needed.
- Educates patient/family about diagnostic procedures, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
- Maintains/reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information. Responds to requests for medical records. Records tests and examination results in patient' s chart.
- Responds to/refers incoming patient treatment-related phone calls. Instructs patient and family regarding medications, tests and treatment instructions.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Schedule referrals and tests.
- Perform other related duties as directed or required.
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Previous experience at least 2 years as a Medical Assistant.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent Customer Service
Hire Up Healthcare, a division of Hire Up Staffing Services, is one of the top medical recruiting companies in the USA. Our team of healthcare recruiters work with the best of the best and place people in jobs every single day (that very often turn into permanent positions!)
Are you working with us yet? Are you the person we are looking for?
If so, apply ASAP! www.hireupss.com
#MedicalAssistant #MA #Medical #MedicalOffice #CPR #BackOffice
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services my purpose is to start, open, build, and maintain paths for all professionals in all walks of life and in various industries. Hire Up Staffing specializes in finding temp-hire, direct hire placements, and temporary positions: including assistance with payroll, background checks, and job search resources. If you are currently seeking to fill your role or looking for your next opportunity, please feel free to reach out to me!