3333 S Fairway ST Visalia, CA 93277
Do you have at least 2 year of Medical Billing experience? If so, we are looking for you! We have a need for a Medical Biller in the Visalia area. Typical starting pay range is $13-15/hour and typically work 40 hours per week!
A day in the life in this role:
- Perform posting charges and completion of claims to payers in a timely manner
- Submitting data to insurance providers
- Work claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided
- Implement, maintain, and report on programs
- Collections on past due accounts
- 2+ years’ experience as a medical biller
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in CPT and IDC-10 is a must
- High school or GED equivalent
- Must have experience with hospital billing
Hire Up Staffing is one of the top recruiting companies in California. Our team of local recruiters work with the best of the best and place people in jobs every single day (that very often turn into permanent positions!)
Are you working with us yet?
Are you the person we are looking for?
If so, apply ASAP! www.hireupss.com
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!