155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Coder for a very well respected Medical Facility in the Fresno area!
This is a temp to Hire Opportunity with pay being based on experience.
Some of the qualifications and requirements are listed below:
- CCS-P or CPC certification required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- In depth knowledge of industry regulations at teaching and private practice facilities.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of all aspects of charge capture and coding workflow practices.
- Ability to interpret and appropriately communicate federal, state and third party billing regulations.
- Familiarity with compliance guidance and related auditing and reporting procedures in the area of physician professional services.
- Familiarity with multiple data formats and documentation methodologies, including electronic and hybrid medical records and billing documents.
- Excellent planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and supervisory skills.
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple concurrent projects.
Some of the job expectations listed below:
- Develop and deliver Coding and Documentation Training program for physicians and staff consistent with industry standards and in compliance with coding guidelines.
- Develop and implement training plans to meet the needs of the Coding staff regarding Coding, billing and documentation policies and procedures.
- Reviewing areas weekly on each specialty for documentation improvement and Coding improvement and meets with provider groups related to findings and opportunity.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.