Medical Facilities Administrator
842 S Akers St Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Medical Facilities Administrator for our well-established, well-respected client in Visalia. This is a Direct Hire opportunity that pays up to $120K per year, plus a very competitive benefits package. This Administrator will have full responsibility and accountability for the operations and management of the facility.
- Development and retention of a superior workforce
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes high morale, quality, continuous improvement, retention and high performance.
- Assist and encourage staff and affiliates to follow the established standards and procedures.
- Quickly identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Directs and makes financial decisions with meeting the goals of the facility
- Establishes and administers the annual budget, salary and benefits
- Develops marketing strategies and recruits new partners
- Training, mentoring and discipling staff of all levels
- Works closely with the Director of Nursing to ensure accreditation/licensure
- Reviews financials, prepare monthly reports and intervene as needed
- Perform all AP, AR and month-end duties and reporting
- All other operational and management tasks as needed
- 5+ years of progressive Health Care Management experience
- Strong background in ambulatory surgery is preferred
- RN, MBA degree desired
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be very transparent, collaborative and have a reflective management style
If this is you, please apply online www.hireupss.com or call our office at 559-334-3454 for more information
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!