Medical Office Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an Office manager for an established busy OBGYN office!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $22.00 - $25.00/hr depending on experience!
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting
- Coordination of the day to day operations of the practice
- Promoting excellent customer service by all levels of the staff
- Develops, implements, and maintains office policies and procedures
- Interviews, hires, and trains a productive medical office team and conducts performance reviews
- Maintains and manages all filing and organizational systems for the practice
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
- Coordinates staff meetings for administrative and clinical staff
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Ensures staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
If you are qualified and interested in this exciting career opportunity, please go onto our website, hireupss.com and apply for the position - or email your resume to email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.