155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Receptionist for a growing medical group located right here in Fresno!
This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying $13-$15, M-F, 8-5
- Greet patients as they come in.
- Assist and direct patients to appropriate department.
- Answer any questions the patient has regarding the policies and procedures .
- Explain the role of health services and programs
- Processes all out bound referrals in a timely manner, prioritizes urgent and STAT items appropriately.
- Ensures all pertinent paperwork regarding patient referrals is completed and documented in EMR.
- Provides effective insurance authorization as needed. Submits all necessary documentation and proper diagnosis to insurance when submitting authorization.
- Keeps patients informed of status of referrals/authorizations.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, both on the phone and in person.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.