Medical Records Specialist
1910 Customer Care Way ATWATER, CA 95301
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the medical field?
Then this may be the job for you!
Hire Up is looking for an entry level Medical Records Specialist starting at $12.25 an hour for a Full-time position from Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
Under the direct supervision of the Center Manager, the Medical Records Specialist is responsible for initiating medical charts and works closely with the front office personnel, personnel and providers staff. The Medical Records Specialist also maintains participant’ s files and statistics, responds to requests for medical records and performs clerical duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and maintain medical records by collecting information about participants: including test results, diagnoses, exam results, recommended treatments, prior medical history and other relevant data.
- Maintains participant’ s files and retrieves files for scheduled appointments; file study patient charts; file all participants’ data upon receipt of information; initiate records for new patients and creates computer index; prepare files labels; maintain filing statistics; audit filing sequence.
- Serve and protect the facility by adhering to professional standards, facility policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance medical records and the facility reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Serve as front coverage for front desk coverage.
- Keep supervisor informed of problems or issues.
- Retrieves participants schedules from computer system; distribute lab reports to physicians, and materials to other departments; requests information from various departments; responds to correspondence requests.
Experienced in medical records, scanning, great attention to detail a must!
Apply today! Or call our career expert, Crystal at Hire Up if you have questions, 209-213-5636.
Meet Your Recruiter
Crystal's passion and dedication in wanting to help others comes from her professional and diverse background in the Healthcare and Staffing industry. Born and raised in the Bay Area, Crystal is excited to continue her career as a recruiter in the Central Valley and help each individual to the best of her abilities. Currently pursuing her AA degree in Business Management, she hopes to continue helping others be successful!