fresno, CA 93706
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a highly skilled Expeditor / Purchasing Assistant for our Fresno Client!
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized and have exceptional communication skills.
A short list of job duties are listed below:
- Responsible for managing the purchase order follow up report and open order report, keeping the information updated and accurate. This information is critical to our success and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for managing purchase order confirmations
- Expedite orders on a daily basis to ensure on time delivery
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources
- Work closely with the merchandising and warehouse teams in scheduling inbound freight
- Maintain freight log for daily will calls and deliveries (this may not apply at all locations)
- Proactively identifies issues and work with merchandising, accounts payable, CRMs, and suppliers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Will be empowered to communicate directly with suppliers, while maintaining respectful linkage to Merchandising
- Work with merchandiser and/or supplier on any hot issues that need immediate response and resolution
email@example.com or apply directly to this position on our website at: www.hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Direct Hire Recruiter
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from California State University, Fresno with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was acquired in Southern California where she lived. Her recruiting career started in Legal Staffing for Law Firms in Orange County. Then Gina moved back to the Central Valley and joined the Hire Up team as a Recruiting Manager. After three years in that seat, with most of her success being in Direct Hire placements, she was moved to Hire Up’s Executive Recruiting Division. In this new role she can put all her efforts on the focus of Executive Candidate Placement which is truly her niche.