Mortgage Compliance Analyst
8601 RR 2222 Austin, TX 78730
Mortgage Loan Compliance Analyst
HireUp Staffing is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Loan Compliance Analyst in Austin, Texas who will be responsible for testing residential mortgages against the applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate must have a strong attention to detail and has worked in regulatory compliance, closing, audit or quality control and has a working knowledge of TRID, TILA, RESPA, Regulation Z, etc. The position requires someone with a strong aptitude, positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
Beyond experience, the following fundamentals are key to a successful candidate:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, diverse, and demanding Industry
- Motivated with superior organizational skills
- Excellent social skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people while working remotely
- Computer savvy and willingness to learn new software
- Takes personal accountability for their work product and meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
Minimum Requirements for the position:
- Must have a home office available for immediate start
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-year regulatory compliance familiarity
- 2 years mortgage loan experience
**All candidates are subject to clearance of pre-employment drug, alcohol and background testing
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com or call 512.647.1487
Meet Your Recruiter
I started my journey over twenty years ago in the staffing industry as a receptionist in a small staffing firm in Midland, Texas. I have had the pleasure to work and learn from some of the best in the business. I am now fortunate enough to be able to put that knowledge to amazing use leading my own team and passing on what I have learned over the years.
In the world today if you aren’t exciting and original, you aren’t anything. That is one of the main reasons that I came to work at Hire Up, they are both of those things and so much more. I have worked at more than a few companies that were mired in the status quo and almost refused to grow with emerging technology and business trends, the team here at Hire Up does not have that problem at all. Thinking outside the box and being fluid with changing times and situations in the staffing industry are cornerstones that this company is built on, and essential to fulfilling client needs.
I am a high level recruiter/manager and business developer with a vision to be all that I can be in the community and corporate world. I work hard and excel in all levels. I excel at developing new ideas, defining a vision, and utilizing innovation to create opportunities. I have a versatile personality that works well in team settings and can maneuver around those road blocks that prevent advancement.