Mortgage Compliance Analyst
Austin, TX 78730
Mortgage Loan Compliance Analyst
HireUp Staffing is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Loan Compliance Analyst in Austin, Texas who will be responsible for testing residential mortgages against the applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate must have a strong attention to detail and has worked in regulatory compliance, closing, audit or quality control and has a working knowledge of TRID, TILA, RESPA, Regulation Z, etc. The position requires someone with a strong aptitude, positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
Beyond experience, the following fundamentals are key to a successful candidate:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, diverse, and demanding Industry
- Motivated with superior organizational skills
- Excellent social skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people while working remotely
- Computer savvy and willingness to learn new software
- Takes personal accountability for their work product and meet deadlines without compromising quality
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
Minimum Requirements for the position:
- Must have a home office available for immediate start
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-year regulatory compliance familiarity
- 2 years mortgage loan experience
**All candidates are subject to clearance of pre-employment drug and background testing
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-420-5255
Meet Your Recruiter
You know the outgoing person in the room who has the infectious laugh, always wears a smile, and loves a good chat, well...that's me! I aim to be a solution whether it be a staffing need for a tomorrow start or a hard to hire area. It may be possible that you're in the job market looking for a new role. My passion is people. I want to learn what drives you, your passions, and your personal career goals. If you feel you meet the qualifications listed in a job ad or would like to chat about your career plan, feel free to schedule a time to meet!