Houston, TX 77065
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Thriving Mortgage Company in the Northwest Houston area looking for a Seasoned Mortgage Processor.
Required Qualifications include the following:
- Prepares the file by reviewing loan applications, disclosing the loan and obtaining 3rd party service provider documentation.
- Reviews purchase contract
- Pulls UPS address verification.
- Completes “ order outs” to include but not limited to:
- Title Report/CPL/Tax Cert/Wire Instructions/Preliminary Fee Sheet
- Flood Cert
- Tax Transcripts
- Condo Documents
- Runs Mortgage Insurance Quote and AUS
- Obtains FHA case number/CAIVRS/borrower validation or VA case assignment
- Orders all required services with file setup
- Submits loan to processing
- Follows up on ordered items to ensure received in a timely manner
- Runs daily reporting to follow up on missing ordered documents
- Communicates clearly and effectively with internal staff or 3rd party vendors.
- Assists Branch Manager with multiple duties and/or projects.
Per File Bonus!
Experience: 3-5 years minimum
Monday to Friday 8-5pm
Email MMcCoog@hireupss.com to apply today for the Mortgage Processor Role!
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!