Multiple Dental Office Opportunities Available!
350 W Center Ave Visalia, CA 93291
Hire Up Healthcare, a division of Hire Up Staffing, is an exclusive staffing partner for a major healthcare provider in the Central Valley! Right now we are looking for multiple Registered Dental Assistants (RDA), Dental Assistants (DA) and Dental Front Office Professionals to join their team! We currently have positions open in Fresno, Selma, Hanford, Visalia, Tulare, Terra Bella and Porterville! These dental positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
- Customer service (all dental positions)
- Preparing customers for treatments or checkups and ensuring their comfort (all dental positions)
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed (RDA/DA)
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations (RDA/DA)
- Supporting and monitoring patient flow in the front and back office. (all dental positions)
- Performing various initial aspects of patient visit (dental front office)
- Performing supportive dental procedures under general supervision of a dentist (RDA/DA)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required for quality of care.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, with proof of completion (all dental positions)
- Proof of completing a Radiation Safety Course (RDA/DA)
- Completion of a Dental Assistant program, with proof of certification (all dental positions)
Here is your chance to make a real difference for patients and gain valuable dental experience. New graduates from local dental programs are highly encouraged to apply! Pay range for these positions depend of experience level and type of position.
If you have passion for people and want to make a career in dental, please apply today! www.hireupss.com
#dental #dentistry #dentist #smile
Meet Your Recruiter
Lacey Milinich joined the Visalia Hire Up Staffing Services team in 2020 as a Recruiter. Most of her previous employment experience comes from a sales and recruiting background. Lacey has found a true passion for assisting the Central Valley businesses in their next hire as well as helping candidates find their new job. She has found this position to be very rewarding and she looks forward to learning more from her seasoned colleagues in the years to come.