305 E. Center Ave Visalia, CA 93291
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently recruiting for a Network Administrator for our partner in Tulare County! This is a Direct Hire opportunity! Pay starting at $27.00 Per hour!
Summary of Duties:
- Establishes network specifications. Maintains network performance.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, and control.
- Upgrades and maintains network hardware and software.
- Provides financial input.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining terminal servers.
- Responsible for various processes.
- Provides training and instructions for users and Network Technicians Assists with the EHR system.
- Responsible for performing routine and emergency maintenance on data center equipment.
- Maintains library of associated materials of equipment, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for managing the Practice Management System server hardware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and training in the field of Information Systems, typically acquired through a formal Associates degree, trade school program, or equivalent work experience.
- Cross-trains in WAN, Server, and IP Telephony Systems administration.
- Ability to prepare complex documents in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced technical issues.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying, please visit our website at Hireupss.com to apply!
Meet Your Recruiter
Lacey Milinich joined the Visalia Hire Up Staffing Services team in 2020 as a Recruiter. Most of her previous employment experience comes from a sales and recruiting background. Lacey has found a true passion for assisting the Central Valley businesses in their next hire as well as helping candidates find their new job. She has found this position to be very rewarding and she looks forward to learning more from her seasoned colleagues in the years to come.