2001 Westwind Dr #1 Bakersfield, CA 93301
Microsoft technician providing remote and onsite technical support to our business clients. Will have account management and retention responsibility for multiple clients, with an expectation to be viewed as client’ s trusted IT advisor. Position requires travel around the Bakersfield and/or surrounding region, as well as occasional after-hours work.
• Perform systems administration for Windows Servers, Exchange, and workstations across multiple clients. Experience with virtualized environments, Terminal Servers, and remote connectivity is required.
• Strong, practical experience with Office365 deployments and administration.
• Assist in identifying and troubleshoot Windows, mail delivery and network-related problems.
• Working knowledge of premise/cloud backup and recovery systems.
• Maintain client security levels and confidentiality of information.
• Input and manage tickets through our services automation system.
• Partner with sales and service engineers to identify sales opportunities of benefit to clients.
• Participate in team meetings and training as required.
What you bring:
• Excellent customer service skills and professionalism is essential.
• Exchange (all versions) administration experience is mandatory.
• Experience in Active Directory and configuring network routers is highly desirable
• Good trouble shooting skills; able to solve problems quickly and completely without assistance
• Ability to multi-task with a positive “ can-do” attitude in a busy technical work environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to present technical concepts in layman terms.
• Self-driven and highly motivated with a positive mental attitude and ability to work without close supervision.
• Good organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
• Requires 4-year college degree or tech degree with an additional two years of work experience
• Solid work history
• Previous experience supporting multiple clients in an outsourced service industry is preferred
• Must have reliable transportation, a valid California driver license, a clean DMV, and maintain auto insurance at or above California minimum standards
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah has over five years of experience within the Staffing Industry. With passion and dedication she has excelled in a variety of staffing sectors. Sarah loves to see her team succeed as well as watching her clients and candidates find the perfect match. Born and raised in Germany she relocated to the United States in December 2013 and has been pursuing, and advancing her career as a staffing subject matter expert ever since. She has experience with clerical, high level professional staffing, medical staffing and even light and heavy industrial skilled trades staffing.