New Home Sales Associate
FRESNO, CA 93704
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a well known home builder who is currently seeking a talented Sales Associate with a valid Real Estate License!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity, offering a great starting salary and room for growth!
- Assist the on-site sales team in coordinating all aspects of presenting homes to prospective buyers.
- Provide excellent customer service to real estate sales agents and prospective buyers.
- Establish rapport with prospective buyers to determine their immediate housing needs
- Obtain contact/follow-up information from prospective buyers visiting the community.
- Open and close community sales offices and model complexes.
- Must have: VALID CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE LICENSE!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Desire to excel in team oriented environment
- Reliable transportation
- 4 Year Degree
- Willing to work weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.