Night Operations Supervisor
Houston, TX 77338
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Cutting Edge Logistics Company in North Houston looking for an Night Operations Supervisor.
Required Qualifications include the following:
- 2 years: Freight or transportation experience
- 2 years: Supervisory Experience
- Handle all night operations confidently
- Dispatch drivers for pick up
- Communicate freight status accurately and efficiently
- May be required to help team with processing, tracking and tracing outbound shipments as needed
- Must be customer service oriented
- Prior freight or transportation experience required
- Must have proficient verbal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and professional when interacting with customers and other stations
- Must have experience supervising a fast paced department and team
Email MMcCoog@hireupss.com to apply today for the Night Operations Supervisor position!
If you are not interested in the position please let us know so that we can discontinue messaging you for this job.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!