Houston, TX 77338
Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Cutting Edge Logistics Company in North Houston looking for SEVERAL Non-CDL Drivers.
Required Qualifications include the following:
- Transport materials in a safe and timely fashion
- CDL NOT REQUIRED but a clean Motor Vehicle Record is REQUIRED
- Must have knowledge and practice of DOT regulations
- Documentation of freight at pick-up and delivery locations
- Will be required to inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Complete all daily paperwork efficiently and accurately
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Must have clear communication skill
- Must have a clean and neat appearance.
- Must have necessary licensing to operate straight trucks
- Must be able to independently lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Email MMcCoog@hireupss.com to apply today for the Non-CDL Driver position!
If you are not interested in the position please let us know so that we can discontinue messaging you for this job.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi, My name is Madison McCoog, and I am an Account Executive at the Houston Texas Branch. I started my journey in the Staffing Industry in 2018 and there has been no turning back! My background in the Dental Field for many years, proved my passion to be serving people and selling to their needs and comfort. I have since transitioned out of dental to work less on teeth and more with people! I am truly passionate about Staffing because of how much it can benefit not only a Company, but an individual as well! I understand how exhausting it can be, trying to find the right person for your team or vice versa, trying to find the right company that will hire you. Being that middle ground that can help both parties, is what drives me. My time in Staffing thus far has been spent selling Office Professional and Industrial hiring services to the companies in my Houston community. Having joined the Hire Up team in July of 2020 I am proud to be able offer more to my community as far as service on the Sales and Recruiting side of this industry. Another part of the road that has led me to Staffing is the fact that I played Collegiate Volleyball. Living a competitive lifestyle for over 10 years, I know what it takes to compete, and work to meet not only my own but my clients goals as well. I do not believe in “Second Best”, and do not believe my clients should either - which is why I strive to provide my clients and candidates with the best all-around quality to serve up success!