Nurse- RN or LVN
21 Cypress Blvd. Round Rock, TX 78665
Looking for a recent nursing graduate or soon to be graduate to work into a Senior Leadership role in a growing Clia Testing Lab in Round Rock, Texas- Will consider LVN' s as well.
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing or have a license as a Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing school.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
For immediate consideration please apply at www.hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiting and business development professional with 5 years of experience in the recruiting and staffing industry. I served in the Army for 8 years as a signals analyst and event coordinator. After being honorably discharged from the Army I fell into the recruiting and staffing world and found a real passion for it.
I have experience with staffing and business development across a range of industries including both professional and commercial types of roles. I recently joined Hire Up Staffing Services and am excited to be one of the first on the team that will help build our business in the state of Texas.
Personally, I am a father to my three children first. I am originally from New Jersey but thanks to my military service I've lived in multiple locations including Texas, Colorado, Florida, Arizona, and Maryland. Texas has always been my favorite and I decided to call it home! I'm a fan of good food, craft beer, and getting out to enjoy nature.