Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Healthcare is currently looking for an experienced Medical Recruiter for our rapidly growing team! This is an opportunity to work for one of the most well-respected staffing companies in California!
- High volume recruitment of medical professionals throughout CA, OR and HI
- Utilize various methods (social media, referrals, ATS, job fairs, conferences, etc) to source medical professionals for open positions
- Pre-screen, interview (in person and Skype) and select qualified medical candidates to present to clients
- Maintain a large pool of available medical candidates
- Develop and maintain relationships with both candidates and clients
- Develop cutting-edge recruiting strategies while also adhering to tried-and-true techniques
- Keep current on industry trends that impact Medical Recruiters
- Ensure all certifications for candidates are compliant with federal and state law
- Generates leads and market intelligence to grow pipeline of candidates and new clients
- 3+ years of experience medical recruiting
- Experience recruiting both locally and nationally
- Advanced computer and technical proficiency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong focus on candidate and client relationship building and maintenance
- Must have strong initiative and ability to think outside the box
- Strong prioritization and ability to handle several priorities from multiple sources
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong desire to grow the business and be apart of a successful team
This position is hourly plus commission and bonus potential. Company fully pays 80% premium for medical, dental and life insurance policy for the employee and 50% for dependents. 401K, Voluntary benefits available (for a cost) for cancer care plan, additional life insurance, additional dental and accident insurance. Dependents can be added for an additional cost. Other benefits available as well. Our team is dedicated, passionate and pride ourselves on providing a good work-life balance.
If this is you, please apply ASAP! www.hireupss.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Medical Division Director
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!