1645 Shaw Avenue Clovis, CA 93611
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an experienced Office Assistant for our well established Fresno client!
- Performs a variety of general clerical assignments within a framework of established procedures and without close supervision, including typing, filing, and records management. Also responsible for customer service involving the general explanation of rules, policies, and procedures specific to the area of assignment.
- Files documents, maintains computerized and manual records, and compiles data for general information purposes and individual requests for special reports.
- Handles customer service inquiries as needed, using the Customer Service Billing System.
- Screens and routes incoming telephone calls, and schedules appointments; directs individuals to appropriate staff; provides general information or explains policies and procedures to staff and public.
- Compares, processes, or maintains a variety of reports and documents.
- Maintains general office supplies and review requisition forms to ensure receipt of ordered supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works under general supervision
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of office experience required.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of report writing style and format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to use correct English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and punctuation.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.