San Diego, CA 92101
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an experienced Office Assistant for our client in the San Diego area. Work schedule Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Pay rate depends on experience.
- Performs a variety of general clerical assignments within a framework of established procedures and without close supervision, including typing, filing, and records management. Also responsible for customer service involving the general explanation of rules, policies, and procedures specific to the area of assignment.
- Files documents, maintains computerized and manual records, and compiles data for general information purposes and individual requests for special reports.
- Handles customer service inquiries as needed, using the Customer Service Billing System.
- Screens and routes incoming telephone calls, and schedules appointments; directs individuals to appropriate staff; provides general information or explains policies and procedures to staff and public.
- Compares, processes, or maintains a variety of reports and documents.
- Maintains general office supplies and review requisition forms to ensure receipt of ordered supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works under general supervision
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of office experience required.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of report writing style and format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to use correct English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, and punctuation.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website!
#Office #Assistant #OfficeAssistant #Professional #Excel #MicrosoftWord #Admin #AdminAssistant #Administrative