155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking an Office Assistant/Receptionist for a growing business located here in Fresno!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $13 - $15 per hour depending on experience.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls accordingly
- Greeting guests and announcing them appropriately
- Schedule and updates appointments
- Manage meeting rooms schedule
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Monitor and maintain office and break room supplies
- Clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Maintain office cleanliness and keep things organized
- Book employee travel
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt and work under pressure
- Data entry skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have good verbal, email and written communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Internet and Tech Savvy
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please go to our website or call the Fresno branch today! 559-579-1331
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.