1845 E. Clinton Ave. Fresno, CA
Hire Up Staffing Services is looking for an experienced Office Clerk for one of our Fresno clients!
This position is full time position starting at $13 – $15 /hr. depending on experience.
- Assists with bookkeeping
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Performs filing and copying
- Data Entry
- Screens and directs phone calls to proper individuals
- Processes incoming AP
- Assists with maintaining facilities files according to Company Policies and Procedures
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, And Office
- Basic Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Good communication skills and ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality
- Able to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and implement resolutions
- Minimum of 2 years office administrative experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.