FRESNO, CA 93711
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a well experienced Office Manager to join our CPA client' s firm!
Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Follow-up emails and phone calls to clients for additional information.
- Prepare small, Individual Income Tax Returns.
- Assembly of tax related products (tax returns, financial statements) in both paper and PDF formats.
- Assist the firm’ s CPAs with advance prepping and gathering of information regarding large, complicated Business Income Tax Returns.
- Check data input or verify totals on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
- Electronically file tax returns.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of federal and state income tax return filing requirements.
- Previous experience working in an Accounting or Tax Firm is strongly preferred!
- Ability to draft and respond to emails and business letters in a professional manner.
- Ability to work under pressure; able to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Must be punctual and able to work additional hours during busy seasons.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and resolve them to the client’ s satisfaction.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office or Office 365 (Outlook, Word and Excel) is a requirement. Experience with Tax Preparation Software, QuickBooks or other accounting software packages is a big plus.
If you have the experience required for this position - please send in your resume to email@example.com
You may also submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up Staffing and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.