Modesto, California 95350
Hire Up Staffing Services is assisting in the recruitment efforts for an Office Manager with Bookkeeping experience for a Modesto area Client. This office is in need of an enthusiastic, loyal, self-starter to take initiative in the role and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity, and starting pay is $18-25 an hour.
Daily Duties will include but aren' t limited to:
- 50% of the day will consist of Accounting/Bookkeeping
- 40% of the day will consist of Administration duties
- Updating website, Yelp, and Social media
- Email correspondence
- Drafting letters and proposals
- Answering phones calls, and customer service
- 10% of the day will consist of other duties as assigned by manager
- Basic Human Resources including research on state laws and regulations
- Occasional Sales and Price Quotes
- General housekeeping of office
Qualifications for this role are as follows:
- Working experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Thorough knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Moderate technical skills, must be confident in working with various computer programs and websites.
- Exceptional Organizational skills and ability to take initiative.
- Some construction/plumbing experience is a plus but not mandatory.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rebecca Abell is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Hire Up has nearly 100 openings in five different job markets in California today! www.jobs.hireupss.com
President / Executive Recruiter
Rebecca Abell-Kirkman is Hire Up Staffing Services’ Founder and President. Since Hire Up opened in 2010, she has been responsible for all client relations, as well as the overall direction and performance of the company. With more than 11 years in the staffing industry, she has established a well-rounded background in management, sales, healthcare, and recruitment, which she has passed on to her team at Hire Up. She is an expert in career matching and would love the opportunity to work with you on the brightest path for your future! Please feel free to make a connection on Linked In as well.