155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is in the process of recruiting for an Operations Manager for our Fresno client!
This opportunity is a Direct Hire paying up to $60K annualy.
About the Role
This position reports directly to the CEO. You will be working side by side with senior management to build the organizational infrastructure necessary for continued future growth. This is a project-oriented role where you’ ll be responsible for leading and executing strategic projects for senior management with the goal of increasing and sustaining productivity, efficiency, and quality.
This role is also highly cross-functional, involving functions such as direct care, medical services, medication management, compliance, risk management, food service, maintenance, property management, human resources, accounting, sales, marketing, and market research.
What You’ ll Do
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
· Build organizational infrastructure
· Operationally integrate new acquisitions and organic location openings
· Assist senior management with acquisition due diligence
· Perform business process modeling
· Develop scalable processes
· Identify and drive process improvement and efficiency efforts
· Develop standard operating procedures, policies, and protocols
· Understand, define, and track key success factors
· Present project recommendations and results to senior management
What You’ ll Need
· Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
· Self-starter personality and can-do mentality
· Creativity and passion to solve complex problems
· Eagerness to learn new things
· High emotional intelligence ·
· Proven track record of working cross-functionally ·
· A process driven mindset and outstanding organizational skills
Qualified candidates can apply directly to the position on www.hireupss.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.