PART-TIME CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Hire Up Healthcare, one of the nation' s top medical staffing companies, is seeking multiple PART TIME Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for a Continuous Care Rehabilitation facility in the Bethlehem, PA area. These are direct hire opportunities which will give you the chance to work with a well-established and well-respected facility. We have 11 urgent openings available on both the day and evening shifts. Pay depends on experience. All Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) must have their valid/current CNA license in Pennsylvania.
- Immediately reports observations and/or abnormalities noticed during care to the nursing supervisor, such as bruises, pressure areas, or any change in the resident/patient' s condition.
- Routinely checks and provides necessary care to incontinent residents
- Monitors and records resident/patient' s intake and output.
- Accompany residents/patients when being transported for treatment outside the facility when necessary. This may involve pushing residents in a wheelchair.
- Must perform daily charting and complete forms, reports, logs and records, as directed.
- Must attend all mandatory in-service/training programs as scheduled.
- Maintains quality resident/patient care by following all facility policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident/patient and staff information.
- Ensures Resident Rights/Patient Rights are protected.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Current licensure for Nursing Aide in the state of Pennsylvania
- 2+ years of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is preferred, not required
- CPR certified (or the ability to become certified within 90 days of hire)
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.