PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
1114 6TH STREET MODESTO, CA 95301
BILINGUAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT (FRONT OFFICE)
Hire Up Staffing Services is looking for a Front Office Medical Assistant with the following qualifications for a Temp-to-Hire position in Modesto, CA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to greeting patients, data entry, answering phones, managing calendars, accurately updating records and registering patients.
- Greet all patients and visitors with respect and welcoming attitude.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Politely set expectations of appointments regarding, co-pays, appointment time, and services offered
- Research patient questions and communicate in a timely, professional manner
- Build and maintain positive relationships with providers, staff and other departments
- Practice confidentiality at all times
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Review and update patient information on all patients in accordance with established procedures
- Must work well in a team environment, but demonstrate ability to show initiative and work independently when necessary
- Must have basic knowledge of Medical Front Office practices
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Aptitude for detail and precision;
- 2 years’ experience in medical/data processing field preferred
- Certificated through medical front office training program preferred
Pre-employment typing test, Background Check and Drug Screen are required.