PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Property and Community Managers needed!
Hire Up Staffing Services has several amazing property management roles available now. If you have property management or real estate experience, especially in tax credit or section 8, call us now to learn about these opportunities!
These Property and Community Manger roles are full time, temp to hire positions paying $15.00 - $25.00 an hour. Properties are located here in the Fresno area, and several of these positions have on site living options with utilities included.
- Oversee and coordinate all property transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- 5 plus years of property management experience with staff supervision history
- Tax credit and section 8 knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with leasing
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rhonda Gipson is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Rhonda Gipson, email@example.com, 559-579-1331
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.