Cedar Park, TX
Thriving essential manufacturing company in Cedar Park looking for a skilled Painter.
Temp to Perm
2nd Shift - 2: 30pm to 11: 00pm
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour plus shift differential
Qualified Painters would possess the skills and knowledge below.
- Mixing enamel paints
- Knowledge of how to use gravity fed paint guns
- Ability to prepare room and parts for painting, mix enamel paint, read a measuring cup, tape and mask parts,
- Perform preventive maintenance of machines.
- Clean equipment and work area.
- Refer to blueprints and job order on computer and resolve any discrepancies with supervisor.
- Do rework and touch up on work pieces.
- Work in team environment, be quality conscious and strive for continuous quality improvement emphasis on Lean and 5s principles.
- Keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm and hand in one position
- Make coordinate movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate or assemble very small objects.
- See details at a very close range.
Meet Your Recruiter
I started my journey over twenty years ago in the staffing industry as a receptionist in a small staffing firm in Midland, Texas. I have had the pleasure to work and learn from some of the best in the business. I am now fortunate enough to be able to put that knowledge to amazing use leading my own team and passing on what I have learned over the years.
In the world today if you aren’t exciting and original, you aren’t anything. That is one of the main reasons that I came to work at Hire Up, they are both of those things and so much more. I have worked at more than a few companies that were mired in the status quo and almost refused to grow with emerging technology and business trends, the team here at Hire Up does not have that problem at all. Thinking outside the box and being fluid with changing times and situations in the staffing industry are cornerstones that this company is built on, and essential to fulfilling client needs.
I am a high level recruiter/manager and business developer with a vision to be all that I can be in the community and corporate world. I work hard and excel in all levels. I excel at developing new ideas, defining a vision, and utilizing innovation to create opportunities. I have a versatile personality that works well in team settings and can maneuver around those road blocks that prevent advancement.