7404 N Spalding Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for a motivated and experienced Paralegal to join the team of our Fresno client!
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $40K and up depending on experience! This firm also offers an amazing and competitive benefits package!
- Court filing and serving (State and Federal) (electronic and standard); follow up on filings
- Assisting attorneys with document preparation; proofreading and formatting in compliance with court requirements
- Manage document productions
- Conduct legal research
- Trial preparation
- Entity formation filing and registrations
- Handle incoming calls professionally and proficiently
- Management of evidence, client documentation, general files and electronic files; prepare document summaries
- Ability to independently prepare attorneys for trial, appearances, mediation, meetings, depositions and provide attorneys with document drafts for upcoming filing deadlines
- Schedule and prepare travel arrangements
Qualifications & Skills:
- College Degree is preferred; certified Paralegal a plus
- Minimum of three - five years experience is preferred
- Experience with legal calendaring software
- Able to analyze, problem-solve, organize, and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and maintain an organized approach to work assignment
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.