Patient Access/Medical Admitting Clerk
San Ramon, CA 94583
Are you looking to work within the medical industry? If so, we are looking for you! We need several Patient Access/Medical Admitting Clerks for premier medical facilities in the San Ramon area. These positions require 100% open availability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Pay rate depends on facility and experience.
A day in the life in this role:
- Heavy customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service, greets clients
- Taking co-payments
- Insurance verification and authorizations
- Collecting patient information, insurance, and symptoms
- Data entry
- Explains hospital regulations, such as visiting hours, payment of accounts, and schedule of charges
- Answers phones on unit and manages calls appropriately
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient in customer service and ability to be a friendly face to all visitors
- 1+ years’ experience in medical industry
- High school grad! (or equivalent)
- Has the desire to make a career within the medical industry
Hire Up Healthcare a division of Hire Up Staffing Services is one of the top recruiting companies in the USA. Our team of healthcare recruiters work with the best of the best and place people in jobs every single day (that very often turn into permanent positions!)
Are you working with us yet?
Are you the person we are looking for?
If so, apply ASAP! www.hireupss.com
#PatientAccess #MedicalAdmitting #MedicalAdmittingClerk #MedicalOffice
Meet Your Recruiter
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a recruiting manager specializing in professional office staffing ranging from front office coordinators to controllers and anything in between. Prior to joining the hire up team, she graduated from California State University, Fresno in May of 2018 with a degree in Communications. She also spent her time in outreach sales and was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations.