Patient Registration Specialist in Bakerafield
Bakersfield, CA 93312
Hire Up is currently recruiting for an Admitting Specialist here in Bakersfield!
This will be a high volume role with heavy customer service. We are looking for candidates who have previously worked in admitting in a hospital environment before.
- Previous hospital experience as an admissions/pre-services specialist required
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required timelines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Customer Services experience required
- Interviewing patients or representative to obtain and record patient demographics
- Cash handling and Financial Balancing skills
- Verify patient' s insurance eligibility and benefits
- Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
- Inform appropriate departments of patient arrival.
- Identify patient' s financial responsibilities
- Provide Advanced Beneficiary Notices, HIPAA, Patient Rights, and benefit assignments.
Shift: 9: 30am-6pm
If you have experience and meet the requirements listed, please apply here today!
We are looking to interview right away!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.