4285 N Golden State Blvd Fresno, CA 93722
Hire Up Staffing is looking for an experienced Payroll/Benefits Specialist for a well known company here in Fresno!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assumes responsibility for processing bi-weekly payroll within required timeframes.
- Verifies payroll information is accurate and ensures all relevant paperwork is in order.
- Ensures timekeeping records for each business unit have been approved. Notifies managers of missing or incorrect entries.
- Enters demographic, pay, and benefits information into the HRIS. Makes benefits and payroll changes in the HRIS and ensures accuracy.
- Enters benefits selections into each carrier’ s portal. Reconciles monthly carrier billing statements.
- Contacts benefits carriers to resolve discrepancies between carrier portals and the HRIS.
- Requests information from benefits carriers.
- Provides assistance to employees who have payroll or benefits questions.
- Under the direction of Human Resources, works collaboratively with the benefits brokers and plays a key role with annual benefits enrollment and generates enrollment reports.
- Reviews and audit employee files and data changes and works with HR on any discrepancies.
- Files payroll forms and related documents in personnel files.
- Provides assistance to Human Resources for COBRA and/or FMLA paperwork.
- Provides administrative support to HR and Operations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Associate or technical degree is preferred.
- Previous work experience as a Payroll Coordinator or similar role is required.
- Previous experience in a health care setting is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of benefit plans is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.