155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for Payroll Clerk for our Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire position paying up to $20 per hour depending on experience.
- Weekly payroll is completed in time for distribution of payroll checks to employees
- Payroll figures are accurate
- Any required or requested payroll reports, including Public Works Certified Payrolls, are timely and accurate
- You are always alert to ways your performance and/or the procedures you follow can be improved
- The coordination to completion of all assigned tasks with other departments, outside contractors and consultants, and representatives of government is accomplished in accordance with the timelines established by the Company
- You effectively manage the resources available to you and contribute to a working environment which emphasizes quality and timeliness of task completion, cooperation among employees, and personal responsibility
Some duties of the position are listed below:
- Collect and organize time sheets for all employees
- Verify accuracy of hours worked and job numbers assigned
- Calculate total gross wages for each employee and allocate to correct jobs
- Identify all deductions from employee checks (taxes, insurance, investments, tool payments, garnishments, loan payments, etc.)
- Enter calculated payroll information into computer for calculation of weekly payroll
- Prepare payroll checks for distribution
If you have the above qualifications please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.