1939 Hillman St Tulare, CA 93274
Hire Up Staffing Services is looking for a Payroll Specialist in the Tulare County Area. This position is paying in a range of $16.00/HR
Job Duties Include:
- Bi-Weekly&Monthly Accrual payroll processing/administration/reports within allotted times.
- Maintenance of payroll records, filing of back payroll documents and preparation of payroll reports.
- Maintaining payroll wages garnishments, EDD documentation and reports.
- Maintaining employee personal information in HR systems (Payroll/time & Attendance/Benefits) such as Address changes, Change of Status, Hire, Terminations and additional personnel data.
- Completes employment verifications via phone or written on current and past employees
- Assists in Preparing employee separation final pay, notices and related documentation.
- Back up person for benefits plans/inquiries /enrollment/ maintenance/ termination
- Assists in responding to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Assists Human Resource personnel when needed
- Assists in maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Assists in administering benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance programs.
If you feel this position would be a great fit for you please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away!
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!