1736 S Central suite B Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for a client in the Visalia area. This is a temp-hire position with lots of opportunity for growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage time and attendance work flow to ensure all time sheets, time off requests, and other payroll documents are received timely and are accurate, complete and in compliance with state and federal payroll standards.
- Process correct and timely weekly payroll for 250+ employees.
- Ensure all payroll taxes are set-up, reported, and paid accurately and timely.
- Set-up and pay garnishments in compliance with respective authorities.
- Enter and update employee status and associated information per New Hire and Payroll Status forms.
- Process manual checks as needed.
- Respond to all Federal, State, and other agency requests for compliance documentation (wage orders, garnishments, tax levies, etc.).
- Actively participate in conversion and implementation of Kronos software
Minimum Requirements to Apply:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ experience processing payroll
- Enterprise level software
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
The pay for this position is $14-18/hr
For immediate consideration please apply at hireupss.com
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!