Pediactric CVOR Supervisor
HIRE UP DALLAS IS SEEKING A Registered Nurse (RN) SUPERVISOR FOR THE PEDIATRIC CONGENITAL CARDIAC (CVOR) SERVICE LINE. This role is a high-profile position with a state of the art medical facility. This role will work closely with Sterile Processing, Perfusion, Inpatient Congenital Heart nursing team and others. As the registered nurse (RN) supervisor, you will be responsible ensuring you and your team keeps the mission and values upheld.
Full Time 6: 00 am - 2: 30 pm
- Strong experience in pediatric congenital heart.
- Organized, high attention to detail, able to effectively lead a team and be highly relational and responsive to their surgeon / anesthesia physician partners.
- A bachelor' s degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong PEDS experience - REQUIRED
- Supervisory/Management experience REQUIRED
- CVOR experience REQUIRED
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- CNOR within 6 months
- ACLS and/or PALS within 6 months
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.