Pediatric CVOR Surgical Technician
7777 Forest Lane Dallas, TX 75230
- Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within OR.
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases.
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
- Organizational and time management skill required.
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments.
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- Must have experience in structural heart, hybrid cases and transplant
- Must have minimum 1 year of CVOR experience
Must have PEDIATRIC experience