Pediatrics Medical Assistant
275 W. Herndon Avenue Clovis, CA 93612
Hire Up Staffing is currently accepting applications for an experienced Medical Assistant with pediatric experience to join our Client' s Pediatrics team!
Primary duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and maintaining exam rooms in a clean and orderly manner
- Taking patient chief complaints
- Assisting physicians with a wide range of tasks that are related to patient care
- Contacting pharmacies with new medication and/or order changes as directed
- Giving vaccinations/injections, performing vision tests, audio-grams, and EKG' s
- At least one year experience as a medical assistant preferably in a pediatric medicine setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Electronic Medical Records proficiency and Epic - strongly preferred
- The desire to work in a fast pace environment
- The ability to communicate clearly to patients and fellow staff members both verbally and in writing
- A High School Diploma or GED
- A Medical Assistant Certificate
- A valid CPR card
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.