Personal Line Account Manager
Hanford, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager for one of our Hanford clients!
Personal Lines Account Manager is a key position that will have responsibility for managing, retaining and assisting a growing book of business of high net worth clients by supporting outside sales Producers while offering excellent client service to existing books of business.
This Position is a Temp to Hire opportunity with a pay rate depending on experience.
- Actively pursue new client prospects via prospect/client association events, in-person and web-based presentations, telephone calls, emails, and personal visits
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing agency clients for successful renewals including attendance of company site visits, client renewal meetings, and board meetings
- Participate in professional development education and related activities
- Oversee all aspects of your new clients with the assigned account manager
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with account managers, managers, peers, coworkers, teammates, and employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prior successful commercial lines producer or account manager experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Outgoing
- Self-motivated, self-managing, strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to work with confidential documents
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.