Dallas, TX 75024
Hire up Healthcare is looking for multiple certified bilingual Pharmacy Technicians for a Call Center in the Dallas, TX area. As the pharmacy technician, you will answer for all the clinic locations and assists patients with information that they need.
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE TO START
MUST BE BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
This job needs experience to perform the following tasks:
- Answer phones with excellent etiquette
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer patients’ general questions in a polite manner
- Documenting patient information
- Setting appointments
- Must work well in a team environment, but demonstrate ability to show initiative and work independently when necessary
- Must have basic knowledge of Medical Front Office practices
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel
- Speak clearly and effectively
- Aptitude for detail and precision
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.