529 Kansas Avenue, Modesto, CA 95351
The qualified candidate will have:
- The ability to select, coach, develop, engage and retain a team of associates.
- Working knowledge of evaporators and industrial drying equipment
- Ability to effectively complete administrative aspect of the management position, including scheduling, ordering, regulatory paperwork maintenance and required correspondence with vendors and peers
- Experience with packaging equipment
- Knowledge of state and federal processing and packaging guidelines
Some duties and responsibilities listed below:
- Direct and coordinate plant operations through proper staffing and scheduling
- Cooperate with maintenance and management teams to resolve technical concerns and opportunities
- Maintain cost efficient inventory levels, negotiate pricing for best margin and order effectively with cost and space factors in mind
- Manage the milk and cream distribution by coordinating the budgeted amounts and scheduled production times in partnership with the plant manager and warehouse foreman
- Investigate and monitor quality of product in partnership with the Plant Manager and Quality Control Manager
- Review of all lab reports daily. Immediate reaction when reports show earliest signs of deviation from norms including fat, moisture and sediment specifications.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Direct Hire Recruiter
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from California State University, Fresno with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was acquired in Southern California where she lived. Her recruiting career started in Legal Staffing for Law Firms in Orange County. hen Gina moved back to the Central Valley she joined the Hire Up team as Recruiting Manager. After three years in that seat, with most of her success being in Direct Hire placements, she was moved to Hire Up’s Executive Recruiting Division. In this new role she can put all her efforts on the focus of Executive Candidate Placement which is truly her niche.