2050 WARDROBE AVE MERCED, CA 95341
Hire Up Staffing Services is seeking an experienced Ink Technician for our client in Merced, CA.
Summary: Sets up and operates flexographic printing press to print designs or lettering on rolls of flexible plastic film, paper, and nonabsorbent stock by performing the following duties.
• 2 years’ experience in working with flexographic printing presses. Good math skills, time management, verbal and written communication. Ability to work all shifts and overtime.
• Install all necessary tooling in press and checks for quality
• Install all necessary anilox rolls for assigned job. Installs plate cylinder on shaft and secures assembly in bed of press.
• Fills ink pans with prescribed inks and or varnishes.
• Adjust print head to proper printing impression, adjust position of cylinder to print two or more colors in register.
• Thoroughly inspect print samples for imperfections.
• Clean printing plate, cylinder, and ink fountains when needed and lubricates press as needed
• Tone inks at press to produce desired colors.
• Troubleshoot press problems as required and ensures quality run within allotted time schedule
• Support food safety initiatives such as IFS, GMP, HACCP and Food Defense.
Other requirements are: Ability to lift 50 lbs. Bending, squatting, walking, and standing all day. Ability to wear Personal Protection Equipment in a noisy and fast pace environment. Working with a variety of chemicals including UV light curing system.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit resume to Sheri Bazan at Sheri@Hireupss.com.
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.