Process Engineer - (New Grads May Apply)
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Process Engineer! (New Graduates are welcome to apply)
This is a Full-Time, Temp to Hire Position paying $20 per hour.
Our client, a Cabinet Manufacturer is looking for a Process Engineer for its production facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Control of production (Production plan)
• Able to communicate and explain methodologies
• Manufacturing techniques like SMED, JIT, Kaizen, Lean Quality Control, Time studies
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking manufacturing/warehouse environment.
• Inspects machines, processes, and products.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Improve processes, go, watch, design, involve, improve, supervise and standardize
• Education: Bachelor' s or Associate Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, or equivalent.
• Hands-on knowledge of machines and tools. Use of Calipers, tape measure.
• Computer Skills: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• High tolerance to stress
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website, www.hireupss.com, for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Gina Ireland is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please go to our website or call the Fresno branch today! 559-579-1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.