4300 B Diplomacy Rd Fort Worth, TX 76155
- Responsible for manufacturing tubes and cores and move materials around the facility
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Set up and operate winding equipment, recutting equipment, baler, and forklift
- Manufacture and package tubes and cores according to order specifications
- Check quality on every order, fill our quality and production sheets, and other paperwork
- Operate forklift to move supplies and finished goods.
- Load and unload shipments
- Attention to detail on special packaging instructions
- Completing shipping/receiving paperwork accurately
- Keep area around machine and all equipment clean and properly maintained
- Other duties on a need by case basis
- Impressive Safety Record
- Great Attendance Record
- Communication Proficiency
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multi-Task
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs with assistance if required.
Meet Your Recruiter
I just recently joined the Hire Up Staffing Service family as a Recruiting Manager in the Fort Worth, TX market. I come from a diverse background in various customer service positions with a leadership background specifically in the Food & Hospitality service industry. With a little over a year of experience in the IT recruiting space it has given me the opportunity to develop a network of professional individuals across all levels of an organization. I specialize in attracting and retaining top quality talent within the recruiting, sales/marketing, and account management space. My job is to align you with the next best opportunity and consult with you before, during, and after the hiring process. I work closely with each client to identify their individualized goals, interests, and team environment assuring that the candidates not only meet but exceed their expectations. When I am not in the recruiting/account management space, I am a daddy to my 10-month-old Princess and I am a bartender on the weekends.