155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an experienced and motivated Production Scheduler for our well respected Fresno client!
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $60k - $80k annually.
- Must be familiar and able to utilize MRP system to set the production schedule on a three (3) week rolling basis.
- Investigate and determine root cause when problems arise; develop and implement solutions to address those problems.
- Plan and prepare daily production programs and weekly production plan for Packaging, Cold Storage, and Mixed Commodities departments.
- Review production requirements forecast and adjust the weekly plan accordingly.
- Plan production to maximize efficiencies and meet customer needs.
- Clear for production all Industrial Sales and Export Orders and enter the information into the production plan.
- Communicate with Engineering and Maintenance to schedule Preventative Maintenance of the equipment.
- Work closely with Purchasing to ensure packaging materials are available for scheduled production.
- Plan timelines with Logistics, Marketing, and Purchasing for on-pack promotions.
- Work closely with the Processing Planner to ensure fruit is available to pack.
- Bachelors’ degree required. Operations Management or Logistics preferred.
- APICS Certified
- Demonstrated MRP competency, experience with QAD preferred
- Strong organization and computer skills are a must.
If you are qualified and interested in this exciting career opportunity, please call Kellie Eanni at 559-579-1331 -- or go onto our website, hireupss.com and apply for the position.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.