155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a Productions Scheduler / Planner for our client located in the Fresno area!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $60 - $80K annually.
This is a full time administrative position in Kingsburg, Ca, which is responsible for planning the daily production for three production facilities. This position will report to the Plant Manager
- Utilize MRP system to set the production schedule on a three (3) week rolling basis.
- Investigate and determine root cause when problems arise; develop and implement solutions to address those problems.
- Plan and prepare daily production programs and weekly production plan for Packaging, Cold Storage, and Mixed Commodities departments.
- Review production requirements forecast and adjust the weekly plan accordingly.
- Plan production to maximize efficiencies and meet customer needs.
- Clear for production all Industrial Sales and Export Orders and enter the information into the production plan.
- Communicate with Engineering and Maintenance to schedule Preventative Maintenance of the equipment.
- Work closely with Purchasing to ensure packaging materials are available for scheduled production.
- Plan timelines with Logistics, Marketing, and Purchasing for on-pack promotions.
- Work closely with the Processing Planner to ensure fruit is available to pack.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree required. Operations Management or Logistics preferred.
- APICS Certified
- Demonstrated MRP competency, experience with QAD preferred
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong communicator across all levels of the company.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills required.
Qualified candidates should go to www.hireupss.com and apply directly to the position. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.