3515 N Hazel Ave FRESNO, CA 93722
Hire Up Staffing is currently accepting resumes for candidates that have Production experience!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and verifies sequence of operations.
- Selects, positions, and secures buffing wheels, sanding belts, de-burring tools as needed.
- Positions and secures work piece in holding device, machine table, vise, or fixtures.
- Leans to move controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
- Starts machine for sanding, buffing, de-burring.
- Observes operation of machine and with help verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Follows safety rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of hand, power and air tools effectively
- Ability to read and use a standard tape measure
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy material
- Ability to read and understand simple diagrams and/or blueprints
- Can perform simple mathematics
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.